Administrative Assistant Wanted At Proudly South African.
The Proudly South African Campaign was born out of Socio-economic necessity in 1998 with the Presidential Jobs Summit under leadership of former South African Pres. Nelson Mandela. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant – Tender Monitoring to join them.
- Correspond with stakeholders internally and externally on tender on Designated sectors by the dti
- Identifying public sector tenders, their expiry date, their sectors, and locality (if applicable),
- Collate reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping the internal register up-to-date
- Minute various departmental meetings
- Managing the Executive Head of Department’s diary
- Research prospective and current members
- Loading member activities on SAP
- Custodian of Trade Exchange and Sponsorship contracts and their executive summaries
- Custodian of the diamond members in the Executive Manager’s office
- Preparation of folders for out-of-office activities
- Assist in collating information for reports and/or report writing
- Provide support to the Senior Membership Consultant and Membership Renewals Consultant with various administrative duties from time-to-time
- Correspond with members to confirm or update their contact details on SAP
- Assist with other departmental administrative duties that may be assigned by senior management from time-to-time.
- Administration qualification with keen interest or experience in IT/Programming/Web Design
- Solid office administration experience or
- Experience I IT/programming/web design
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills, demonstrating outstanding ability to correspond with colleagues, internal and external customers.
- Strong Analytical, research and report-writing skills
- Able to handle responsibilities independently, and achieve work outputs within a minimum of supervision.
- Experience of producing reliable and accurate work in a busy, pressured environment.
- Displays absolute honesty and maintains unquestionable ethical standards in all dealings.
- Good communication skills and is able to give and analyze information in both written and verbal formats.
- Brings about improvements and innovations to the process to improve the effectiveness of the operation.
- Delivers service and completes tasks according to specified and greed deadlines.
- Deals effectively with pressure, remains focused, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity